Monday, September 11, 2006

Old Crow and this Big Iron World


I'm nearly all recovered from the ridiculous weekend I had in Chicago with Devin and my fellow Straights. We all drank too much and hung out and dressed in drag and raised some money for the cause, you got me? At any rate, these guys came up on multiple occassions so for everyone's benefit I'll post them. The first album that was released nationally from these boys came out on the same day as Kanye West's The College Dropout. I remember my roommate and good friend Bill and I went to Tower Records at midnight on that Monday/Tuesday, he picked up Kanye and I picked out Old Crow Medicine Show. I had no idea that both records would be as important as they were...but I did wonder which one I would be listening to longer. You win, Old Crow. The new album is called Big Iron World and it's just as good if not better.

Old Crow Medicine Show- I Hear Them All

Buy it here

No comments: