Monday, August 13, 2007

Cher by way of Devin, Just Like Jesse James


When you think of country, you think of several things. Cher may not be the first thing, but in this case it's worth it.
I was in Chicago over the weekend to play with a band that I love and helped to start called Devin and the Straights. It's always a pleasure to play with everyone and I can honestly say it's the best thing that I've been a part of, but it's an extremely special thing when I get some time to just play songs with Devin. Were were on his back porch in the Andersonville neighborhood when we recorded this Cher cover. He messes up the words in the middle but it doesn't really matter because he sounds great. I'm on harmonica.

Devin (of Devin and the Straights) - Just Like Jesse James

1 comment:

Geli Girl said...

I was working while Market Days was happening and I really wanted to see you boys perform.

Listening to how good this is, is making me even more sad that I could not make it.

:(

Hope you are well Landon.

Take Care,
Angel