Thursday, August 03, 2006

New York City


Many of you may know that I live in Manhattan, an island that, per square mile, probably has the least amount of country listeners, lovers, or just plain observers in the entire nation. Way to go Landon. I went to eat tonight at one of the two country bars that I know of in the city and they couldn't even get through three standard country radio tunes without throwing a Bon Jovi or Dave Matthews song in the mix. Irritating. But the barbeque was good and they do serve sweet tea, so a boy can hardly complain. At any rate, this Gram Parson's song has been running through my brain lately and I thought I'd share it with my two readers. This is BR-549 covering "Big Mouth Blues" and it's live. Lord knows, New York City's got a lot to do with it.

BR-549- Big Mouth Blues

buy the album here

No comments: